Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 112084 times)

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2022, 05:02:56 PM »
> "Hm... And what was the situation like the last time you saw your grimoires? It may help to know how tight an opening was left for the thief to act in each instance. Alice's grimoire was unguarded for a while. It's possible that someone could've been watching and simply struck while we were gone, but it's also possible that someone could've noticed Alice away from home, then travelled there."

> Examine the cat.

> To Ellen,while we let "Sokrates" closer to us if it so wishes  : " Does your cat,Sokrates,particularly like to seek out some smell he has found on me or maybe some particular sort of...magical smell if you know it is capable of that"?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2022, 05:43:16 PM »
> "Hm... And what was the situation like the last time you saw your grimoires? It may help to know how tight an opening was left for the thief to act in each instance. Alice's grimoire was unguarded for a while. It's possible that someone could've been watching and simply struck while we were gone, but it's also possible that someone could've noticed Alice away from home, then travelled there."

> Examine the cat.

> "Mine is hidden in this vast library, I only access it when I need it." Patchouli explains. "Despite that; I have multiple magical safeguards in place so I knew the moment it was moved from it's location. Unfortunetly; I was not fast enough to catch the thief. As the the time, it occurred yesterday afternoon... I believe. Is it past midnight yet? It is difficult to tell from inside here."

> "It is past Midnight." Byakuren confirms.

> "I saw mine before I set out yesterday." Marisa responds. "I was writing notes in there about some new spellcards I'd seen someone use."

> The cat is a pure white cat of average size. Unlike Ellen, it seems to have a slightly sad face as it's default expression. It's actually a little bit bigger than you, and has a fairly long tail. You can feel a sort of magic around it now that it's close to you.

> To Ellen,while we let "Sokrates" closer to us if it so wishes  : " Does your cat,Sokrates,particularly like to seek out some smell he has found on me or maybe some particular sort of...magical smell if you know it is capable of that"?

> "Sokrates usually just stays on my shoulder. I... think? I don't remember him leaving it except to eat." Ellen says. "Although what I remember isn't the best source. My head is fuwa-fuwa~"

> "Fuwa-fuwa?" Narumi asks.

> "Fluffy." Marisa responds. "It's how Ellen describes her memory problems."

> "Fuwafuwaatama is also my surname. My surname is Fluffy-head."

> "Wait; you have a surname?" Marisa exclaims. "You never told me that before when we met."

> "What? I want everyone to be on a first-name basis with me!" Ellen says happily, making two v-shapes with her hands near her cheeks as she breaks out into a grin. "I don't want people calling me Fuwafuwaatama-sama. That's far too much of a tounge-twister."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2022, 09:34:58 PM »
> "D-Don't tell me he's interested in people with memory issues. I'm sure I'm only having trouble remembering things because of secrets and memories that aren't mine in the first place."
> Cross our arms.
> "I'm not fluffy-headed."

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #333 on: July 18, 2022, 07:14:48 PM »
> "D-Don't tell me he's interested in people with memory issues. I'm sure I'm only having trouble remembering things because of secrets and memories that aren't mine in the first place."
> Cross our arms.
> "I'm not fluffy-headed."

> Ellen chuckles. "I'm not really sure what's into Sokartes."

> There is a knock at the large double door.

> "Miss Patchouli; I have arrived to give my report. May I enter?"

> "Yes." Patchouli answers. "You know what to do."

> A piece of paper appears in front of Patchouli. You do not see the door move, or Sakuya at all. Patchouli reads it.

> "I cannot find evidence that the Wicked Hermit, Amanojaku or Half-Phantom are involved in this incident. However, I did notice something interesting while vising the Netherworld. The Spirits appear to be in some kind of uproar, something has them unruly. Furthermore; the timeframe this began suggests there may be some correlation."

> Patchouli looks slightly annoyed. "What would spirits in the Netherworld have to do with this?"

> "The spirits began acting up when Toyosatomimi was revived." Marisa remarks. "It's not completely unusual for them to play up during an incident."

> Byakuren shakes her head. "Although I doubt Toyosatomimi and her followers would be involved. They are strict adherents to Spiritual arts, magic derived from their Taoist faith. While they are Magic-users in a way, a Grimoire would be useless to them. No doubt they'd refuse to use it even if they could out of pride for their Taoist arts."

> "Perhaps we should ask someone who knows a lot about spirits and magic then?" Narumi queries.

> "I imagine if the Netherworld knew more; Sakuya would have reported such."

> "There might be someone." Marisa muses.

> At this point, Sokrates reaches out a paw and touches you.

> You feel a surge of energy through you, and knowledge. Magical knowledge. It lasts but a few moments, before the cat recoils, surprised, before it runs back to Ellen's shoulder.

> "What? Did you not like the way Doll-san felt?" Ellen asks; petting the cat.

> For some reason, you feel like you absorbed some sort of magical knowledge from the cat.

> Your magical potential and reserves have increased
> Danmaku Shotput has powered up to -Stage 2-; and now creates a denser danmaku eruption on impact; as well as having a faster throwing rate [You can still use the -Stage 1- weaker version, but unless you specify such; I'll assume you want the strongest one avaliable]
> You can now perform basic non-elemental magic [EG: A few magical missiles; a shower of pellets; ect]

- As a doll animated by a soul of a Magician, you yourself have magical potential. By coming into contact with powerful magical sources, you may be able to absorb some magical knowledge and increase your magical abilities. Of course, not all sources of magic knowledge will literally come up to you like Sokrates did.

As for why the cat is a source of magical knowledge? That's a mystery you may be able to solve.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #334 on: July 18, 2022, 08:20:10 PM »
> "Huh... I didn't know that could happen. Sorry Sokrates."
> "Who do you have in mind, Marisa?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #335 on: July 18, 2022, 08:52:40 PM »
> "Huh... I didn't know that could happen. Sorry Sokrates."
> "Who do you have in mind, Marisa?"

> "What happened?" Ellen asks. Sokrates just meows.

> "Yukari Yakumo. She is friends with Yuyuko; and makes use of Shikigami spirits, so is probobly knowledgeable on Spirits, and considering everything Yukari can do; she's sure to know about magic as well." Marisa answers. "Problem is finding Yukari. You don't usually find Yukari, she finds you."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #336 on: July 18, 2022, 09:41:32 PM »
> "If she even wants to help. I was warned that there may be people that don't even want to lend their help. I don't have my hopes too high..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #337 on: July 19, 2022, 06:18:55 AM »
//Sorry I've sorta gone low activity. New job + site notifications not being as reliable as the old site means it's easy to forget to check here. Also everyone's usually said what's needed to be said already anyway

>Entertain the idea of Sokrates actually being Ellen's grimoire in disguise before realizing how silly that sounds.
>>...But then again... ...magic.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #338 on: July 19, 2022, 12:48:57 PM »
//Sorry I've sorta gone low activity. New job + site notifications not being as reliable as the old site means it's easy to forget to check here. Also everyone's usually said what's needed to be said already anyway

>Entertain the idea of Sokrates actually being Ellen's grimoire in disguise before realizing how silly that sounds.
//That's actually the same idea I had. And in that case, it's best if we don't bring attention to such by saying what happened with him.
//Half expecting to be able to get a boost from the other grimoires if we find them. But not banking on needing such, hopefully.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #339 on: July 21, 2022, 04:45:13 PM »
> "If she even wants to help. I was warned that there may be people that don't even want to lend their help. I don't have my hopes too high..."

> "Yukari isn't normally the most helpful person." Marisa says. "But at the same time; she's also someone who will usually take action when needed. Yukari is... complicated."

> If a doll can come to life; surely a magical book could perhaps? Nah. That's silly. Or is it?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2022, 10:39:46 PM »
> "Something that only affects a few magicians doesn't seem like it's "needed" enough for non-magicians to tackle... Is it bad to hope this is bigger so that said person does help?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #341 on: July 22, 2022, 01:23:37 AM »
>Considering that we technically count as a magician, ponder if we'll have to make our own grimoire someday.

NucleusWаfflеs

« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2022, 05:34:35 PM »
> "Yukari isn't normally the most helpful person." Marisa says. "But at the same time; she's also someone who will usually take action when needed. Yukari is... complicated."

> If a doll can come to life; surely a magical book could perhaps? Nah. That's silly. Or is it?

Olympia
> Throw a gigantic hissy fit about deuxieme and premiership

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2022, 07:35:02 PM »
> "Something that only affects a few magicians doesn't seem like it's "needed" enough for non-magicians to tackle... Is it bad to hope this is bigger so that said person does help?"

> "The scale of the incident entirely depends on what the culprit intends to do with that amount of magical power." Patchouli explains.

>Considering that we technically count as a magician, ponder if we'll have to make our own grimoire someday.

> You consider that you'll probobly need to make a Grimoire, when you start researching or learning magic properly. But there are more pressing matters than that now.

Olympia
> Throw a gigantic hissy fit about deuxieme and premiership

[I'm not actually sure what you mean by deuxieme]

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #344 on: July 24, 2022, 03:03:39 PM »
> "Can they really bring out that much power if they aren't a magician themselves?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #345 on: July 25, 2022, 07:32:12 PM »
> "Can they really bring out that much power if they aren't a magician themselves?"

> "There are many that can use magic despite not being Magicians." Patchouli explains. "However, they are unlikly to have the finesse that a Magician would."

> "There are some non-Magicians who can wield magic as deftly as Magicians." Byakuren adds. "Magicians and daemons are incredibly close to each other in nature. So a daemon could likely wield magic in a similar fashion to a Magician, and a Magician can use daemonic arts almost as well as daemons can. This is why Witches in the past were persecuted so much and associated with daemons so much. We're almost the same thing."

> "You seem to be quite knowledgeable about the true nature of Magicians." Patchouli remarks. She sounds a little impressed.

> "Byakuren did spend a thousand years sealed in Makai." Marisa chimes in, before Byakuren can say anything. She monk looks mildly annoyed. "But I never knew Magicians and Daemons were so similar."

> "It's not anything I was unaware of, of course. Indeed, it is so easy for me to have and maintain a daemonic familiar due to the similarities between Magicians and Daemons." Patchouli explains. "Perhaps the culprit has some sort of connection to the Daemon Realm in that case."

> "Hold up a moment, I only know of a few people with a connection to that place, and one of them is Byakuren, another's your familiar and the th..."

> Marisa clams up. "Well; it sure ain't that third one!" she said after a few moments.

> Narumi and Ellen look at each other.

> "I haven't known her that long, but it's not like Marisa to suddenly stop talking." Narumi says. "What about you Ellen?"

> "I don't remember too well. I don't meet Marisa often, and last time; she had purple hair I think. No, wait, that was someone else. Marisa was wearing purple."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #346 on: July 26, 2022, 08:54:28 PM »
> "Would it be rude to ask this familiar of yours if they know of any others from that realm who have been interested in magic in the past? It's a long shot, but it's not far from the path we're on."

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #347 on: July 27, 2022, 07:52:04 PM »
> "Would it be rude to ask this familiar of yours if they know of any others from that realm who have been interested in magic in the past? It's a long shot, but it's not far from the path we're on."

> Patchouli looks unimpressed; but Byakuren is the one who speaks.

> "Makai may usually be translated as Daemon World; but it could also be called Magic World; "Ma" can be used for both "Akuma" and "Magic" Byakuren explains. "To say the inhabitants of Makai have no interest in magic is like saying a human has no interest in water or oxygen."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #348 on: July 27, 2022, 08:37:55 PM »
> "There are many that can use magic despite not being Magicians." Patchouli explains. "However, they are unlikly to have the finesse that a Magician would."

> "There are some non-Magicians who can wield magic as deftly as Magicians." Byakuren adds. "Magicians and daemons are incredibly close to each other in nature. So a daemon could likely wield magic in a similar fashion to a Magician, and a Magician can use daemonic arts almost as well as daemons can. This is why Witches in the past were persecuted so much and associated with daemons so much. We're almost the same thing."

> "You seem to be quite knowledgeable about the true nature of Magicians." Patchouli remarks. She sounds a little impressed.

> "Byakuren did spend a thousand years sealed in Makai." Marisa chimes in, before Byakuren can say anything. She monk looks mildly annoyed. "But I never knew Magicians and Daemons were so similar."

> "It's not anything I was unaware of, of course. Indeed, it is so easy for me to have and maintain a daemonic familiar due to the similarities between Magicians and Daemons." Patchouli explains. "Perhaps the culprit has some sort of connection to the Daemon Realm in that case."

> "Hold up a moment, I only know of a few people with a connection to that place, and one of them is Byakuren, another's your familiar and the th..."

> Marisa clams up. "Well; it sure ain't that third one!" she said after a few moments.

> Narumi and Ellen look at each other.

> "I haven't known her that long, but it's not like Marisa to suddenly stop talking." Narumi says. "What about you Ellen?"

> "I don't remember too well. I don't meet Marisa often, and last time; she had purple hair I think. No, wait, that was someone else. Marisa was wearing purple."

> To Marisa :" Are you really sure the last person with connections to Makai you were about to mention would be of no help at all ,in any way whatsoever?

> Patchouli looks unimpressed; but Byakuren is the one who speaks.

> "Makai may usually be translated as Daemon World; but it could also be called Magic World; "Ma" can be used for both "Akuma" and "Magic" Byakuren explains. "To say the inhabitants of Makai have no interest in magic is like saying a human has no interest in water or oxygen."

> So,by this experience and knowledge and having ruled out  the...usual troublemakers you are familiar with... is it safe to confirm and work on the lead that the culprit ,or culprits, came from Makai or are at least linked or involved in some way with it?

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #349 on: July 28, 2022, 12:37:35 PM »
> To Marisa :" Are you really sure the last person with connections to Makai you were about to mention would be of no help at all ,in any way whatsoever?
//Pretty sure the last person is Alice herself. And given she's comatose with a soul problem thanks to how she made us...
> "Right... I don't suppose any of you expect this person to make their moves early, do you? As in, would it be worthwhile to look out for any great magic being performed, or do you expect them to wait until they have everything set?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #350 on: July 28, 2022, 06:11:41 PM »

> So,by this experience and knowledge and having ruled out  the...usual troublemakers you are familiar with... is it safe to confirm and work on the lead that the culprit ,or culprits, came from Makai or are at least linked or involved in some way with it?

> "I... said more than I should have already..." Marisa replies.

> "It's a possibility; not a certainty." Byakuren responds. "They would have to be someone with some sort of initmate knowledge of magic however, and unless the culprit is one of us, or comatose, it is not a Magician. At least, not one native to Gensokyo."

> "All of this thinking hurts my head." Ellen complains.

> Narumi seems to be deep in thought. "I remember reading something in a newspaper a Tengu gave me while I was wandering around. About a human girl who chonricles things about Gensokyo. Perhaps her knowledge could help us find someone we are overlooking."

> "Akyuu?" Marisa asks.

> "Yes I think that was her name." Narumi answers.

> "I guess if anyone would know if someone is hiding anything, it would be her. Well; without dragging Komejii up from the Underworld at least." Marisa replies. "It's worth a shot. Although she'd be fast asleep at this hour."

> "I shall continue investigations in the library" Patchouli says. "Perhaps I can devise a way to locate the Grimoires."

> "I must return to the Temple. That is the safest place to keep my Grimoire anyway. Plus; I must update Miss Hakurei on these events." Byakuren says.

> "I need to get home to get ready to open my shop!" Ellen shouts happily, jumping up and bounceing.

> "Very well; it appears this meeting has ended then." Patchouli remarks; before she waves her hand and you suddenly feel a burden lifted from you. You didn't even realise it while you were here, but you're not sure if you'd have been able to leave before.

> Byakuren comes over to you, with Marisa and Narumi following.

> "So; shall we return to the Temple?" she asks.

> "We are coming along too!" Narumi says. "I would quite like to see this Temple."

> "And Akyuu won't be awake for a few hours yet anyway; so I might as well say Hi to Reimu." Marisa adds.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #351 on: July 28, 2022, 08:39:53 PM »
> Nod.
> "Hopefully it goes well. Would it be a faster search with something tied to the grimoires? Like magic used for its spells?"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #352 on: July 31, 2022, 12:42:52 AM »
> Nod.
> "Hopefully it goes well. Would it be a faster search with something tied to the grimoires? Like magic used for its spells?"

> At this point, Sokrates reaches out a paw and touches you.

> You feel a surge of energy through you, and knowledge. Magical knowledge. It lasts but a few moments, before the cat recoils, surprised, before it runs back to Ellen's shoulder.

> "What? Did you not like the way Doll-san felt?" Ellen asks; petting the cat.

> For some reason, you feel like you absorbed some sort of magical knowledge from the cat.

> Your magical potential and reserves have increased
> Danmaku Shotput has powered up to -Stage 2-; and now creates a denser danmaku eruption on impact; as well as having a faster throwing rate [You can still use the -Stage 1- weaker version, but unless you specify such; I'll assume you want the strongest one avaliable]
> You can now perform basic non-elemental magic [EG: A few magical missilesknowledge ; a shower of pellets; ect]

- As a doll animated by a soul of a Magician, you yourself have magical potential. By coming into contact with powerful magical sources, you may be able to absorb some magical knowledge and increase your magical abilities. Of course, not all sources of magic knowledge will literally come up to you like Sokrates did.

As for why the cat is a source of magical knowledge? That's a mystery you may be able to solve.

// Mentioning this one should not be  an imprudence or a nonsense or too early ,since we are among  Gensokyo Magicians,none is untrusty,after the "Main Emergency meeting, but rather a good start about counsels, insights, eventual helpful support in "help Olympia finding & touch-absorbing from other source of magic knowledge "  ...  //

> Think about it and then Mention that...sudden experience...that happened when we were touched by Ellen's cat,Sokrates,about how we " felt like we absorbed some sort of magical knowledge from a source of it,the magic empowerment we gained,the piece of knowledge we learned...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 01:05:11 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2022, 09:28:52 AM »
> Nod.

> "That is part of what I will be attempting to figure out. I have never had to track my own Grimoire before. However, if there is a way to use my own magic to do so, I shall find it." Patchouli responds.

> Think about it and then Mention that...sudden experience...that happened when we were touched by Ellen's cat,Sokrates,about how we " felt like we absorbed some sort of magical knowledge from a source of it,the magic empowerment we gained,the piece of knowledge we learned...

> "You absorbed some sort of magic from Sokrates?" Ellen asks; soundng confused.

> "Familiars usually have some sort of magic." Byakuren remarks.

> Patchouli looks more unsure. She then claps her hands, and says "Koa?"

> Nothing happens for a few moments, before a redheaired girl clas in a black dress sheepishly comes around the corner of a bookcase.

> "Is the meeting over Lady Patchouli?" she asks; before she notices the other witches and looks sheepish. Byakuren in particular is giving the stranger a rather uncomfortable look.

> "Ah; Koa. Would you mind letting that one touch you?" Pathcouli asks; not even looking up from a book she has grabbed and is now reading, but she pointed directly at you despite that.

> "Ok... but why?" the redhead asks.

> "I have a theory I would like to test."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2022, 01:10:42 PM »
> "If you don't mind a likely uncomfortable feeling. At least to my knowledge, given Sokrates retreated..."

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2022, 08:06:24 PM »
> "If you don't mind a likely uncomfortable feeling. At least to my knowledge, given Sokrates retreated..."

> The familiar looks at Patchouli.

> "Go on." Patchouli says. The familiar does as commanded and moves towards you.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2022, 09:38:28 PM »
> Offer our hand...?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2022, 09:09:30 PM »
> Offer our hand...?

> You offer your hand, and with another motion from Patchouli; the familiar touches it.

> Nothing happens.

>"Koa?"

> "Nothing's happening Lady Patchouli..."

> Patchouli looks at Ellen and her cat; but says nothing. She just seems to be thinking.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2022, 11:35:30 PM »
> "Maybe Sokrates is her grimoire...?"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #359 on: August 06, 2022, 12:29:43 AM »
> You offer your hand, and with another motion from Patchouli; the familiar touches it.

> Nothing happens.

>"Koa?"

> "Nothing's happening Lady Patchouli..."

> Patchouli looks at Ellen and her cat; but says nothing. She just seems to be thinking.
> "Maybe Sokrates is her grimoire...?"

// Is,before the"complications,thievery,and eventual grave-side effect to Alice" occurred, Olympia is a " sort-of " experimental somehow,somehow alive ,ALSO BECAUSE of some sort of soul-infusion " Blank/To-Be-Filled-In Back-up Grimorie  '  by Alice/the Rainbow Puppeteer herself  into her greatest masterpiece/Olympia herself"  :excque:  //

> Humbly,since we are the "littlest among peers" here, Add :" Maybe I should try and touch...no given its prior unconfortable reaction... we should try and have Sokrates open to be petted by me ,even if it just once,to determine if these...unexpected transferred augmenting effects... are completely exhausted or if there is some remnant,or even just some indication of its triggering nature ?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 12:39:58 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "