Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 99189 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #330 on: December 06, 2022, 03:02:51 AM »
> Make our way over to the least uncomfortable-looking chair not currently occupied.
> "None. Well, none once they realized who we were. But I'm not offended by guards doing guard duty, especially given what happened here earlier."
> "So, this is going to sound completely bonkers, but to make a long story short, a formless existence somehow blended itself with my existence in an alternate watery space, and those involved in that whole kerfuffle think it best we check to make sure this new unliving arrangement won't have short-or-long-term negative consequences for me. The only difference I've noticed so far is that I no longer get the willies from the concept of the direction north, which, well, I'll admit I think I'm going to miss having a reliable internal compass, but it's probably for the better overall."

>After this 1st 2nd meeting greet Eirin herself politely enough together with asking her is she prefers or has to be  finishing The Letter she is writing,before having some patience&focus  listen to our pre-maybe-for-check-up Small Report...

>...when she is ready-to...admit we are here ALSO for a Could-Be youkai-health check-ups or at least stranger scan-readings,and Utimately Explain...
>To somehow boost our synopsis ,link with and highlight ,Skipping or Resuming as Proper the could-in-need Passage
Describe-Narrate"Formless One" was in fact. a sort of De-Agreggate Formless,Very vast,Flowing Entity,especially  a sorta-parallel to Ocean Waters AND a Taint-in-Waters in fact,but with different density&perception,at the very 1st "almost none",then.gradually...then finally "Partly-Thick"... It started Neutrally sort-of recollecting then willing&feeling to"Keep Newly+Formlessly+Vastly+Flowingly...Completely Flow in&out Dimensions, eventually also directly affecting a few beings,even Displaced-Sweep amongst them..Displaced-Sweep through the now-ended Expanding Flooded-Gensokyo-Pocket inside our Great Hakurei Barrier...not even leaked to our Gensokyo Proper..Pure Thanks to the Heaven as wel for that Prevention...actually and truly...It, past and outside Gensokyo It had recollect to be minor-once self-aware,quite and Flowed Into&Out quite a Number of Place&Beings.had Flowed-in & Out Before...ye It marvelled at becoming mostly-self-aware...and we that we Flowed-Semi-Fused  " ourselves mostly as the Formless One"...moreover It had made the both of us feel like a Smaller Flowed-Out Piece of It had been not 100% recovered and it had a Lingering. Side-Effect on ourselves...

>"We didn't ask them to do that," says Eirin. "They decided it on their own. I expected it wouldn't cause any real problems."
>Eirin nods for you to go on when you ask if she has time. She nods along as you speak, then finally says, "I will be honest, what you've described it a little bit outside of my expertise. But, I should be able to tell if it's had any debilitating effect on you."
>She stands up, and pulls a few remarkably ordinary looking stones. "Hold still," she says, as she places two of them atop the backs of your hands, one on the back of the chair, and one at your feet. Then she stares at you, walking to your left side, then your right after moving Tojiko aside to make room. "You haven't felt any other kinds of side effects?" she says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #331 on: December 06, 2022, 04:14:26 AM »
> None that we've noticed, right?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #332 on: December 06, 2022, 09:28:12 PM »
> None that we've noticed, right?

>None that you've noticed.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #333 on: December 06, 2022, 09:43:23 PM »
> "None that I've noticed. I've found can sit facing north with no discomfort now, but that was an extension of the general north woogityness. Heck, for all I know, I'm facing that way now."

« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2022, 02:49:14 AM »
> "None that I've noticed. I've found can sit facing north with no discomfort now, but that was an extension of the general north woogityness. Heck, for all I know, I'm facing that way now."

>"You're facing north by northeast," Eirin says, as she walks behind you. "No pain, no blacking out, no sense of alienation from your body, no sense of something lurking in your thoughts?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2022, 03:41:51 AM »
> We haven't been having weird thoughts at all ever since returning, right?
> "The third and fourth ones were happening while I was tangling with this entity. But, near as I can tell, they've been gone ever since I came back to Gensokyo from Water World."

« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2022, 05:47:37 AM »
> We haven't been having weird thoughts at all ever since returning, right?
> "The third and fourth ones were happening while I was tangling with this entity. But, near as I can tell, they've been gone ever since I came back to Gensokyo from Water World."

>No weirder than usual.
>"Give me a detailed description," Eirin says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #337 on: December 07, 2022, 06:16:20 AM »
> "Uh. I guess I would say that my mind was overtaken by the formless entity I mentioned earlier, whose goal was to flow places it was supposed to flow to. It was a basic enough existence that it didn't even think or know things until some events in the not-too-distant past made it able to think and know things, and it honestly felt kind of disturbed and put off by its newfound ability to be sentient. Anyway, my mind was mostly it for a while, with little bits of actual me sprinkled in from time to time, but the balanced gradually shifted from that to being roughly even to being mostly me with it only popping up if I left my guard down or tried to think its thoughts. Also, my body had somehow become a huge mass of water. Couldn't tell you how or exactly how huge, since, y'know, water can't see or hear at all and also can't feel all to well. I eventually figured out that there were only two directions from my perspective, outward and inward, and also that flowing outward would mean flooding Gensokyo with myself. So I tried flowing inward, and with some effort my body returned to what's sitting in your chair now, having popped back up in some random part of the forest near the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

« Reply #338 on: December 07, 2022, 05:41:13 PM »
> "Uh. I guess I would say that my mind was overtaken by the formless entity I mentioned earlier, whose goal was to flow places it was supposed to flow to. It was a basic enough existence that it didn't even think or know things until some events in the not-too-distant past made it able to think and know things, and it honestly felt kind of disturbed and put off by its newfound ability to be sentient. Anyway, my mind was mostly it for a while, with little bits of actual me sprinkled in from time to time, but the balanced gradually shifted from that to being roughly even to being mostly me with it only popping up if I left my guard down or tried to think its thoughts. Also, my body had somehow become a huge mass of water. Couldn't tell you how or exactly how huge, since, y'know, water can't see or hear at all and also can't feel all to well. I eventually figured out that there were only two directions from my perspective, outward and inward, and also that flowing outward would mean flooding Gensokyo with myself. So I tried flowing inward, and with some effort my body returned to what's sitting in your chair now, having popped back up in some random part of the forest near the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

>"You may have experienced something akin to a full transformation," Eirin says. "At a glance, you do not show anything that is particularly worrying, but there some...hm, let's call them peculiarities."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #339 on: December 07, 2022, 07:05:37 PM »
> Frown.
> "Great. What do I need to do or not do?"

« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2022, 01:47:25 AM »
> Frown.
> "Great. What do I need to do or not do?"

>"I don't think you'll need to do anything, if nothing unusual continues to happen," Eirin says, as she continues to slowly walk around you. "It's not easy to tell, and I don't think it's particularly news to you, but it seems that something has recently been fused, or I suppose fused itself, to you essence. It's not worrying, as I said, but you may notice some oddities like your direction sensitivity having been dulled. I don't think you're in any danger of being overwhelmed or taken over by it.
>"Again I am sure you are not surprised to hear this, but it does not seem to be a thing with substance of any kind. Not just lacking a physical form, as a ghost, but also a physicality at all. If anything, I assume it just sort of settled into you like rain into a basin, so to speak. This said, much as there's a difference between an empty and a full basin, there is likely some difference between you then and you now, as you've mentioned with your loss of direction sensitivity. It doesn't seem to have affected your personality, from what I've seen."
>"Not at all," Tojiko says. "I've been with her all day, and there's no difference."
>Eirin nods. "Then I don't imagine there's any worry about that, moving onward."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #341 on: December 08, 2022, 02:10:26 AM »
> Nod.
> "That lines up with what Yukari and Patchouli said about it, both the essence fusion and the total lack of physicality. I guess I'm glad I figured that pretending to be taken over by something as a joke would have been in poor form."
> "Still, I'm hoping that random entities, formless or otherwise, don't make a habit of fusing with my essence."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 02:13:28 AM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #342 on: December 08, 2022, 09:04:03 PM »
> Nod.
> "That lines up with what Yukari and Patchouli said about it, both the essence fusion and the total lack of physicality. I guess I'm glad I figured that pretending to be taken over by something as a joke would have been in poor form."
> "Still, I'm hoping that random entities, formless or otherwise, don't make a habit of fusing with my essence."

>"Well, you've experienced more that than the vast majority, so if it happens to anyone again..." Eirin says, as she collects the stones off of the backs of your hands, then the other two. "That said, do come back if you experience anything particularly or worrying. Is there anything else you need me to look at?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2022, 09:39:27 PM »
> "Unless you happened to notice I'm suddenly a lot more susceptible to people making themselves part of me, I don't think so."

« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2022, 11:43:44 PM »
> "Unless you happened to notice I'm suddenly a lot more susceptible to people making themselves part of me, I don't think so."

>"I think not," says Eirin, as she sits back at her desk. "Now, Miss Soga gave us the gist of your meeting with our assailant. Could you tell me more about it?"

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2022, 02:16:31 PM »
>"I think not," says Eirin, as she sits back at her desk. "Now, Miss Soga gave us the gist of your meeting with our assailant. Could you tell me more about it?"

>_

> Think a bit before explaining :" As I have described my tale of encounter with "The Formless One.
"before...well,Very Vast ,Without Form,Nearly-Unsubstantial and Faint-like in the.Water,so mostly compatible with Waters... still however Not-Malevopent but a Neutral Hazard... somehow seeking Fusion-Substance.Tempotaily with...compatible beings such as myself ...in the sense of "the Latest Substantial Being. Flowed-Through.."

>.Ah!For.Precision.About The Formless One "beikg Neutral-Hazardous"..before "from Its
Recalling "I. have gathered,and.aftee also.,thanks to the Discussing&sightinv.by 1st Yukari and 2nd.Patchouli,that It was Nearly-Instictual of its "Hazardous Non-Malevolent kind"...yet when.Temporarily Fused-Transfofed in.ghr Deepest Part of the "Flooded Gensokyo Mirror-Space,in-Hakurei Barrier,Devoid of Non-Marine Apparent-Life1 AND Expanding"   ....it became Mostly Self-Aware,still Neutral-Hazardous,but even started making for the 1st time recalling and.feeling,about whag had happened and Keep Flowing.to New Placeain in Its Entirety...

>... since It treated generically all.the.Flow-Flowed Places plus "a Smaller Piece of It.
 Flowed Separetely and to Another Place ,until...It joined back together around recently but "but.with some.off-feeling.lingering".

> Wait for.Eirin to reflect & answer ,then eventually add further...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 02:21:53 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2022, 07:10:01 PM »
> Think a bit before explaining :" As I have described my tale of encounter with "The Formless One.
"before...well,Very Vast ,Without Form,Nearly-Unsubstantial and Faint-like in the.Water,so mostly compatible with Waters... still however Not-Malevopent but a Neutral Hazard... somehow seeking Fusion-Substance.Tempotaily with...compatible beings such as myself ...in the sense of "the Latest Substantial Being. Flowed-Through.."

>.Ah!For.Precision.About The Formless One "beikg Neutral-Hazardous"..before "from Its
Recalling "I. have gathered,and.aftee also.,thanks to the Discussing&sightinv.by 1st Yukari and 2nd.Patchouli,that It was Nearly-Instictual of its "Hazardous Non-Malevolent kind"...yet when.Temporarily Fused-Transfofed in.ghr Deepest Part of the "Flooded Gensokyo Mirror-Space,in-Hakurei Barrier,Devoid of Non-Marine Apparent-Life1 AND Expanding"   ....it became Mostly Self-Aware,still Neutral-Hazardous,but even started making for the 1st time recalling and.feeling,about whag had happened and Keep Flowing.to New Placeain in Its Entirety...

>... since It treated generically all.the.Flow-Flowed Places plus "a Smaller Piece of It.
 Flowed Separetely and to Another Place ,until...It joined back together around recently but "but.with some.off-feeling.lingering".

> Wait for.Eirin to reflect & answer ,then eventually add further...

>"I meant those dancers who burst in this afternoon," Eirin says.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #347 on: December 11, 2022, 02:06:46 AM »
>"I meant those dancers who burst in this afternoon," Eirin says.

>_

> "Humbly bow head with our hands clasped before us as an Humble Apology:Ah, forgive me for going off that tangent then."

> Continue :"What do you wish to know or are you unsure or suspect about them more or less specifically? I encountered just a bit more,  not a long encounter at all I am afraid, about Doremy's earlier status, whom I received a bit of needed helpful Info from,though.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 11:08:28 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #348 on: December 13, 2022, 04:59:57 PM »
I'm going completely off memory here and it's been a while, so please stop me if I try to say something that's not even close to the truth please parser.

>"Well the gist of things was that the dancer's mistress was worried about their mental health and sent them to recruit Doremy to help with that... they pretty impressively misunderstood that as 'abduct Doremy by force.' Which led to them busting in here because this is where Doremy happened to be. So, not really their mistress' intention but I wouldn't blame you for getting annoyed at what her lack of crew discipline caused to happen in your place."
>Do we remember whether Okina Matara had mentioned anything about apologising to Eientei?

« Reply #349 on: December 14, 2022, 10:54:15 PM »
>"Well the gist of things was that the dancer's mistress was worried about their mental health and sent them to recruit Doremy to help with that... they pretty impressively misunderstood that as 'abduct Doremy by force.' Which led to them busting in here because this is where Doremy happened to be. So, not really their mistress' intention but I wouldn't blame you for getting annoyed at what her lack of crew discipline caused to happen in your place."
>Do we remember whether Okina Matara had mentioned anything about apologising to Eientei?

>She kind of hinted at it. Then she told Doremy the whole thing was your fault, more or less.
>"What's wrong with their mental health?" Eirin says. "...Aside from the obvious."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #350 on: December 15, 2022, 07:14:10 PM »
I'm going completely off memory here and it's been a while, so please stop me if I try to say something that's not even close to the truth please parser.

>She kind of hinted at it. Then she told Doremy the whole thing was your fault, more or less.
>"What's wrong with their mental health?" Eirin says. "...Aside from the obvious."

>_
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.90
>"As It had been explained to me back the,in order not to lose themselves,for they both served Matara for a very long time,a list of various therapies were tried but the latest and most promising was in fact through the Baku,that Is Doremy,helping hem out through their dreams".
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #351 on: December 17, 2022, 09:09:47 PM »
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.90
>"As It had been explained to me back the,in order not to lose themselves,for they both served Matara for a very long time,a list of various therapies were tried but the latest and most promising was in fact through the Baku,that Is Doremy,helping hem out through their dreams".

>Eirin frowns, then nods. "I suppose that makes some kind of sense."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #352 on: December 18, 2022, 11:14:39 PM »
>Eirin frowns, then nods. "I suppose that makes some kind of sense."

>_

>Nod:"Together with that there is Doremy who is also willing to help them out after hearing out their reasons once she finishes her rest&recovery,due to the"that exaggerated misunderstanding of a kidnapping"; a rest&recovery
which she has resumed after "her dream-like consulting-help to me" "and could be completed or past-completed by now".
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 09:21:57 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #353 on: December 20, 2022, 05:24:50 PM »
>Frown.
>"... Unfortunately I don't know if it's terribly likely that she's going to apologise for all the trouble she's caused you. And it wouldn't be easy to go and try to get one yourself."

« Reply #354 on: December 21, 2022, 04:39:05 AM »
>Nod:"Together with that there is Doremy who is also willing to help them out after hearing out their reasons once she finishes her rest&recovery,due to the"that exaggerated misunderstanding of a kidnapping"; a rest&recovery
which she has resumed after "her dream-like consulting-help to me" "and could be completed or past-completed by now

>Eirin nods. "I recall Tojiko telling me that."

>Frown.
>"... Unfortunately I don't know if it's terribly likely that she's going to apologise for all the trouble she's caused you. And it wouldn't be easy to go and try to get one yourself."

>Eirin frowns a little. "Vexing. But not surprising."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #355 on: December 21, 2022, 02:58:56 PM »
>Eirin nods. "I recall Tojiko telling me that."

>Eirin frowns a little. "Vexing. But not surprising."

>_

> Turn to Tojiko smiling gratefully :" Tojiko ,has been the 1st and mostly-main hel, assist,support  me out of this...'Half-Incident Half-Unrest in-the-making'...me quite frequently but not just limited to myself because ...Crew Members and En-Route Voyages at Stake... had been either linked-through the more openly,such as Tojiko ,Patchouli,'Stargazer...'or discreetly,such as Sakuya,Yukari,Doremy, or secretly,such as Okina with Mai and Satono... just to mention the Main Due Highlights... everyone who willing discerned and acted upon ,at least moderately knowingly,for the Saving&Preserving Sakes of Our Gensokyo'sWorld and 'Atypicak Community' of,by Gensokyo...ah...though the 'Half-Incidsnt Half-Unrest' would have not Flooded+Enveloped just here and on the Boundaries..."

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 04:36:50 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #356 on: December 22, 2022, 07:10:24 PM »
>"Honestly it might be worth hunting down Doremy at some point in the future and seeing what her experience of all this was, though who knows how true anything that she was told would be..."

« Reply #357 on: December 23, 2022, 01:05:20 AM »
> Turn to Tojiko smiling gratefully :" Tojiko ,has been the 1st and mostly-main hel, assist,support  me out of this...'Half-Incident Half-Unrest in-the-making'...me quite frequently but not just limited to myself because ...Crew Members and En-Route Voyages at Stake... had been either linked-through the more openly,such as Tojiko ,Patchouli,'Stargazer...'or discreetly,such as Sakuya,Yukari,Doremy, or secretly,such as Okina with Mai and Satono... just to mention the Main Due Highlights... everyone who willing discerned and acted upon ,at least moderately knowingly,for the Saving&Preserving Sakes of Our Gensokyo'sWorld and 'Atypicak Community' of,by Gensokyo...ah...though the 'Half-Incidsnt Half-Unrest' would have not Flooded+Enveloped just here and on the Boundaries..."

>"The Crown Prince wouldn't have accepted any less of me," Tojiko says. Despite her nonchalance, there's a bit of a smile on her lips.

>"Honestly it might be worth hunting down Doremy at some point in the future and seeing what her experience of all this was, though who knows how true anything that she was told would be..."

>"Mmm, well, I can't say I'm surprised by that sort of statement," Eirin says. "Given...everything about this circumstance."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #358 on: December 23, 2022, 09:20:51 PM »

>"Mmm, well, I can't say I'm surprised by that sort of statement," Eirin says. "Given...everything about this circumstance."

>_
[/quote]

> "Although...unless it happens sort of delay at a longer-term...  Doremy should be returning here in Eientei, and also for explaining and an eventual clearing about her" after-mistunderstood-kidnapping experience,  as 1st thing or at least among the 1st...

>"... of course once her "Therapy by dreams  joined with a Secret List of Ingredients"by Okina for her pair of dancers-servants, Mai and Satonk has completed ".
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 10:32:05 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #359 on: December 25, 2022, 04:25:51 PM »
> "Although...unless it happens sort of delay at a longer-term...  Doremy should be returning here in Eientei, and also for explaining and an eventual clearing about her" after-mistunderstood-kidnapping experience,  as 1st thing or at least among the 1st...

>"... of course once her "Therapy by dreams  joined with a Secret List of Ingredients"by Okina for her pair of dancers-servants, Mai and Satonk has completed ".

>"The Princess will be pleased to hear that," Eirin says.

>_