Author Topic: I straightly just gave up on LoLK  (Read 6149 times)

TouhouLinuxFan

• TouhouLinuxFan
  • Just a guy who play and make touhou-based games:)
    • raymoe#7381
I straightly just gave up on LoLK
« on: September 14, 2021, 01:24:50 AM »
This game is stupidly broken. Everytime i exit the game, it restars all my PointDevice saves. THis game is broken... :cirnotan:

Re: I straightly just gave up on LoLK
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 05:55:02 AM »
I opened up the game and it offered to continue a pointdevice checkpoint from months ago, so the problem must be something with how the game is set up on your computer. The game should be saving your pointdevice saves under C:users/(your main profile)/appdata/Roaming/ShanghaiAlice/th15/autosave. Perhaps you can start by checking to make sure this folder is being created correctly. If you can't see appdata, look up how to view hidden folders on your OS.

TouhouLinuxFan

• TouhouLinuxFan
  • Just a guy who play and make touhou-based games:)
    • raymoe#7381
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 05:34:18 PM »
Update: This weird bug stopped suddenly. The game runs normally, without save losts, but the resolution problems hasn't gone away yet and I don't know how to fix it. The major problem maybe it's because I play touhou on linux. via WINE, but all the games runs normally, and sometimes, even better than playing them on Windows!

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 09:27:32 PM »
Update: This weird bug stopped suddenly. The game runs normally, without save losts, but the resolution problems hasn't gone away yet and I don't know how to fix it. The major problem maybe it's because I play touhou on linux. via WINE, but all the games runs normally, and sometimes, even better than playing them on Windows!

LoLK (and games since it, if not some ones before) save your state in C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming\ShanghaiAlice
Maybe, due to the tree path of Linux, the game gets confused and doesn't create and/or save files there, deleting all your process.

You said said problem is solved... I don't think how, to be honest.

For resolving the resolution issues, did you try Vpatch?