~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!

Labyrinth of Touhou 19F

<< < (58/59) > >>

neemoos:
No, I'm pretty sure Marisa was quotting Ran there to roast about her behaviour. IIRC Reimu also did something similar in that scene.

jaxter0987:

--- Quote from: neemoos on December 31, 2023, 01:20:49 AM ---No, I'm pretty sure Marisa was quotting Ran there to roast about her behaviour. IIRC Reimu also did something similar in that scene.

--- End quote ---
Hmm, then my only gripe is the lack of quotation marks. They would cleanly indicate that Marisa is mocking Ran for her behavior through quoting her.

ZephyrNightwind:
Greetings from the Abyss, Touhouneers! I come with a question: Just as there is specific info about the spellcards and abilities, that info is currently out of date. So, my question is the following... Is there an updated version of said information somewhere?

qazmlpok:

--- Quote from: jaxter0987 on January 01, 2024, 12:38:54 AM ---Hmm, then my only gripe is the lack of quotation marks. They would cleanly indicate that Marisa is mocking Ran for her behavior through quoting her.

--- End quote ---
There's no quotation marks in the original. The text is slightly different:

--- Quote ---私の橙を誘拐した罪、
その身で償うがいいっ!!
--- End quote ---

vs

--- Quote ---私の橙を誘拐した罪、
その身で償うがいいーーーっ!
--- End quote ---

The English translation is identical. I have no idea how that could be done in English. I guess extend the e in "Chen".

FabulaFares:

--- Quote from: ZephyrNightwind on February 26, 2024, 06:40:02 PM ---Greetings from the Abyss, Touhouneers! I come with a question: Just as there is specific info about the spellcards and abilities, that info is currently out of date. So, my question is the following... Is there an updated version of said information somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Which specific info are you searching for? The wiki should be up to date on most stuff, except for maybe translation differences between steam and the old dlsite version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version