~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!

Labyrinth of Touhou 19F

<< < (59/59)

ZephyrNightwind:

--- Quote from: FabulaFares on March 16, 2024, 09:33:43 PM ---Which specific info are you searching for? The wiki should be up to date on most stuff, except for maybe translation differences between steam and the old dlsite version.

--- End quote ---

Well, after searching B3F, I can bluntly say that the location of the Archmage subclass is incorrect, because it's not on B3F. And the pair of rocks that's blocking the way to the Shadow Mokou and Keine fight needs 7 black fragments, not 12.

Also, I wanted to know the full formulas of all the spells in the game, because I want to understand how the dev set them up.

FabulaFares:

--- Quote from: ZephyrNightwind on April 10, 2024, 10:35:31 PM ---Well, after searching B3F, I can bluntly say that the location of the Archmage subclass is incorrect, because it's not on B3F. And the pair of rocks that's blocking the way to the Shadow Mokou and Keine fight needs 7 black fragments, not 12.

Also, I wanted to know the full formulas of all the spells in the game, because I want to understand how the dev set them up.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, just checked and the Archmage subclass is on B4F.

For the full formulas, you can check the very first post of this topic, one of the resources ("Various info files on enemies/stats/formulas etc") contains some files that have the exact spellcard and enemy attack formulas, datamined directly from the game. However, this was done before Plus Disk was released, so it does not contain any info on the Plus Disk characters/content, and may be outdated for anything that got balance changes in PD. Though a lot of it is still accurate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version