~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
In Defiance Of Transience (Tenshi Quest)
<< < (2/36) > >>
degradingwindow:
>Pluck two peaches from our hat.
>Turn to Shion and ask her if these could make a good gift.
Kilgamayan:
> What gifts have we brought Shinmyoumaru in the past?
WitheringFlowerCrown:

--- Quote from: degradingwindow on December 21, 2023, 06:20:22 PM --->Pluck two peaches from our hat.
>Turn to Shion and ask her if these could make a good gift.

--- End quote ---

>You quickly pluck a couple of Heavenly Peaches and turn in Shion's direction to ask her if these would make a good gift.
>"Hmm... I-I don't think I'm a good judge on things like this since I'm excited for anything positive, especially food." There's Shion's somewhat negative attitude as always.
>"But I think these would be pretty good. Heavenly peaches are always rare here and you could always make different dishes out of them rather than just eating them raw. She might even be able to stretch these two over a long period of time what with how small she is!" Nice perspecti-
>"But haven't you already given her peaches before?" Ah, drat.
>"And she might get get wise to the fact that these are common to you." Well, that is a good point...

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on December 22, 2023, 04:24:47 AM ---> What gifts have we brought Shinmyoumaru in the past?

--- End quote ---

>As mentioned by Shion, you have given Shinmyoumaru Heavenly Peaches before. You also let her borrow some Keystones for fun. You even gave her one of your hats once. You wonder how she even uses that stuff, but she seems happy to get it. Maybe she might want more?
>_?
degradingwindow:
>Have we ever tried to bring a lot of peaches? Shinmyoumaru can't be upset towards us if we bring enough peaches to feed all the Inchlings in the Shining Needle Castle for months or even years.
>Did Shion bring a gift herself? If so could we possibly steal half the credit for it?
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: degradingwindow on December 22, 2023, 09:07:12 PM --->Have we ever tried to bring a lot of peaches? Shinmyoumaru can't be upset towards us if we bring enough peaches to feed all the Inchlings in the Shining Needle Castle for months or even years.
>Did Shion bring a gift herself? If so could we possibly steal half the credit for it?

--- End quote ---

> A gift such as a  " Offering a free and more abundant amount of Heavenly Peaches according to Shinmyoumaru's request" is good.

> Does Shion usually bring some kind of gits as well?

> If so, ask her about what she is bringing.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version