~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Seija Quest 3
<< < (2/201) > >>
Kilgamayan:
> "You got it. Here, hold it in front of you like yesterday if you don't mind."
> Offer the coin to Patchouli.
> If she takes it and holds it in front of her, stand somewhere open, and swap properties with the coin.
Tom:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2023, 01:23:43 PM ---> "You got it. Here, hold it in front of you like yesterday if you don't mind."
> Offer the coin to Patchouli.
> If she takes it and holds it in front of her, stand somewhere open, and swap properties with the coin.

--- End quote ---
> You switch places with the coin and end up on Patchouli's palm.  Her eyes practically glow with excitement!  The librarian casts a few spells with her free hand to examine the large coin behind you as she whispers to herself "I could use a familiar with such an ability...".
Kilgamayan:
> ...Let's ignore that 'familiar' comment for the time being. If we're gong to be in that relationship with anyone, we're going to be the dominant entity.
> "Do you want me to switch with you again, or are you content how you are?"
Tom:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2023, 08:01:15 PM ---> ...Let's ignore that 'familiar' comment for the time being. If we're gong to be in that relationship with anyone, we're going to be the dominant entity.
> "Do you want me to switch with you again, or are you content how you are?"

--- End quote ---
> She notes a few things down and asks "Could you show me what the largest objects you can transform are?"
Kilgamayan:
> "That depends on what you've got available."
> Undo the swap with the coin.
> "What's the largest thing you have here that's one single solid object, rather than a combination of smaller objects? Like, I couldn't transform with that entire pile of books you have going there, I could only do one book in it at a time."
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version