~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Characters you would like to see again

(1/2) > >>

Vance_croowa_08:
What's a character that hasn't been playable for many years but that you would like to see again in a future game? Mine is definitely Meiling, she hasn't showed up in a official game since Hisoutensoku i think. She definitely deserves some attention given how she has been ignored by ZUN. Maybe she could appear in the next spin-off, that would be kinda cool :meiling:

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Vance_croowa_08 on February 22, 2024, 12:06:15 AM ---What's a character that hasn't showed up for many years but that you would like to see again in a future game? Mine is definitely Meiling, she hasn't showed up in a official game since Hisoutensoku i think. She definitely deserves some attention given how she has been ignored by ZUN. Maybe she could appear in the next spin-off, that would be kinda cool :meiling:

--- End quote ---

Characters appearing in-game for the 1st time or their 2nd time? Or Characters having  appeared multiple times(like your example about :meiling: Hong Meiling)? Window Ones referencing PC-98 ones (  :meiling: Orange and Hong Meiling  :meiling: )? Outside of the games(print works) beyond being cameos?

SeroVich:
Well... I want Letty Whiterock to appear once again, but on the fighting game spin-offs. She has a very cool ability and she is strong enough to cause a full-on incident. Yes! Maybe have a plot of her using her full potential and losing control of it, causing an incident!

Also, for PC-98 era, bring Rika back, she's too based to be left behind and forgotten, since she is actually cool and have the guts to fight against Reimu.

Spoiler: :O::N:  :M::Y:  :M::A::M::A:
 :Z::U::N::dot:  :P::L::E::A::S::E:  :B::R::I::N::G:  :H::E::R:  :B::A::C::K: :excexc:

Vance_croowa_08:

--- Quote from: SeroVix on February 22, 2024, 08:59:39 AM ---Well... I want Letty Whiterock to appear once again, but on the fighting game spin-offs. She has a very cool ability and she is strong enough to cause a full-on incident. Yes! Maybe have a plot of her using her full potential and losing control of it, causing an incident!

Also, for PC-98 era, bring Rika back, she's too based to be left behind and forgotten, since she is actually cool and have the guts to fight against Reimu.

Spoiler: :O::N:  :M::Y:  :M::A::M::A:
 :Z::U::N::dot:  :P::L::E::A::S::E:  :B::R::I::N::G:  :H::E::R:  :B::A::C::K: :excexc:
--- End quote ---

There are tons of characters that ZUN introduced and then just...didn't do anything with them. Take the Aki sisters for example, they appeared in MoF and then got ignored, only making some small cameos. There are many characters that deserve a spotlight in my opinion

nav:
Yuuka, please! But I gotta accept that if she hasn't made it into the latest Phantasmagoria-style game, she's not coming back at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version