~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Do you think that Satori Komeji can be a dangerous fighter?

(1/2) > >>

SeroVich:
Even though she is not a fighter, nor is interested in fighting much, why did I say that she can be a dangerous foe? Well, she's a satori, and they read minds of someone else. So, she can not only use their trauma as to defeat them, but also dodge their attacks effortlessly. Isn't that a bit interesting to think about?

degradingwindow:
Satori has a lot of tricks up her sleeve, she can induce an amnesiac state upon you and if she was able to imitate spellcards from the player's past in SA, she could imitate physical fighting techniques or styles.

The only thing shes really lacking is physical ability, satori (the species) are physically weaker than average youkai, in some mythology they're shown to be rather fearful as they rely a lot on their mind reading to confuse the opponent but I don't really know how that applies to Satori.

What are the conditions for this battle? Is she fighting in a boxing ring? the Roman Colosseum?

SeroVich:

--- Quote from: degradingwindow on December 28, 2023, 02:24:33 PM ---What are the conditions for this battle? Is she fighting in a boxing ring? the Roman Colosseum?

--- End quote ---

It will be a Dragon Ball Z tournament, that's what I'm interested.

degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: SeroVix on December 28, 2023, 05:13:48 PM ---It will be a Dragon Ball Z tournament, that's what I'm interested.

--- End quote ---
I'm assuming World Martial Arts Tournament-esque rules.

SeroVich:

--- Quote from: degradingwindow on December 28, 2023, 06:47:11 PM ---I'm assuming World Martial Arts Tournament-esque rules.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version