~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Most Popular Touhou Fan Content
(1/3) > >>
degradingwindow:
Touhou is a franchise well known for having fans that "love the series, never played the games" and most of these fans get their information from fan content.
Fan content has been very important to the legacy of Touhou in the modern day and that made me think, what's the most popular Touhou Fan Content?
I've seen people talk about the 'best' but not the most 'popular'.
I'm counting everything as fair game, from doujins to Drama CDs to even soap holders.
These are my picks:
•Fumos
•KKHTA(more infamous than famous)
•Scarlet Police on Ghetto Patrol
•Cirno's Perfect Math Class  :cirnotan:

I picked these because they're more well known outside of the touhou fandom and chances are you first heard of Touhou through these.

I want to know everybody else's opinion, maybe make a poll to ultimately decide the most popular Touhou fan content.
williewillus:
Started a topic about this and didn't even include the GOAT, Bad Apple?
nav:
Sakuya's Rampage is probably up there with the best of them.
moons1de_:

--- Quote from: nav on October 27, 2023, 04:16:16 PM ---Sakuya's Rampage is probably up there with the best of them.

--- End quote ---
Sakuya's Rampage was probably the earliest experience I had with anything Touhou related, so I would say it's a very big contender with the big music videos like Bad Apple!! or Cirno's Perfect Math Class.
degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: williewillus on October 27, 2023, 03:59:08 PM ---Started a topic about this and didn't even include the GOAT, Bad Apple?

--- End quote ---
I literally had to slap myself in the face for forgetting Bad Apple, it's on par with the popularity of fumos.

One thing that I noticed is that half of the suggestions are EoSD related, which really goes to show how popular and indicative of Touhou EoSD is.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version