~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
How is the Touhou community in your area, or country?
(1/4) > >>
Dreamy-Eyed Yuuritsu:
I'm fairly interested in learning more about Touhou communities in other locations across the world.
So, do you guys enjoy a lively Touhou community where you live, or are you guys somewhat lonely in the search for more Touhou fans around you?
SeroVich:
Have you met an Eritrean Touhou fan?

Well, you see him now. :cirnotan:
Dreamy-Eyed Yuuritsu:
Greetings to you from Vietnam! :>
I'm honestly just glad that there are still people using forums nowadays, since I don't want to see such a memorable aspect of the old Internet slowly getting forgotten. 
williewillus:
In the US, sizeable community but everyone is scattered around so it's hard to find people that are near you. Touhoufest last year was really fun since I actually got to verify that other Touhou fans exist with my own eyes :P

I'm really jealous of China and Japan having lots of Touhou-only events all across the country on a regular basis.
SeroVich:

--- Quote from: williewillus on September 10, 2023, 05:22:43 PM ---In the US, sizeable community but everyone is scattered around so it's hard to find people that are near you. Touhoufest last year was really fun since I actually got to verify that other Touhou fans exist with my own eyes :P

I'm really jealous of China and Japan having lots of Touhou-only events all across the country on a regular basis.

--- End quote ---

At LEAST there are U.S.A Touhou fans. In my country, I don't think so, to the point it feels like I'm the only Touhou fan from my country due to not having any type in internet in it and probably having no interest about a game of girls beating the crap out of each other.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version