~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Stage themes you're really enjoying at the moment?
(1/4) > >>
Ka Takane:
It's difficult to make a choice on what your favorite stage theme is of all Touhou games, since it can change over time, so consider this thread as something to post your favorite stage theme of the day, or week, or month, or whatever! And maybe a why too, like maybe a fan remix or arrange got you hooked in or something...

For me it's Bamboo Forest of the Full Moon from TH14 DDC right now. Really loved how it did Eternal Shrine Maiden there, the guitars and trumpets are shredding, and it's a nice throwback to TH08 IN's stage 4, which I also absolutely love (the percussion at the very beginning man).
CyberAngel:
My all-time favourite is probably Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Waterfall. Depending on how you look at non-standard games, you can count Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path and The Mystery in Your Town too.
williewillus:
I'll just list some of my top-of-all-time:

* SA Stage 5
* MoF Stage 3 and 4. If I'm not careful I can cry when playing these two stages because of the music and that's not good for dodging lol
* LoLK Stage 5, the danmaku and the music fit together perfectly. Not sure if there's a better orchestrated and presented stage section in the rest of the series
* UM Extra. Also very strongly orchestrated, and of the primary examples I point people to when they claim ZUN has lost his touch
nav:
Emphasising the "at the moment" part, while they're not my all-time favourites, I've had a lot of fun listening to Double Dealing Character song arrangements lately. Reverse Ideology, Dullahan Under the Willows, Lonesome Werewolf.

It takes me years to start appreciating a Touhou soundtrack past UFO, but sooner or later it happens. On to LoLK, I suppose.
Mikuru:
I'm hearing a lot of The World is Made from Cuteness this week, as many of the streamers I watch have been trying out TH19. It is a very charming and upbeat theme.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version