~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
How to play Touhou games with a controller
(1/1)
touhoulol:
I have heard that you can play Touhou games using a controller so I come here to ask for more info on this. Specifically the fighting games like Touhou IaMP. If you have any ideas on this please let me know in the comments.

~東方 forever~
williewillus:
Does IaMP have a controller config tool like config.exe for the main games? If not, you'll need an external tool to map the controller buttons into keyboard keys.
touhoulol:
Thx man!!!
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: touhoulol on July 02, 2023, 11:09:36 AM ---I have heard that you can play Touhou games using a controller so I come here to ask for more info on this. Specifically the fighting games like Touhou IaMP. If you have any ideas on this please let me know in the comments.

~東方 forever~

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: touhoulol on July 02, 2023, 11:09:36 AM ---I have heard that you can play Touhou games using a controller so I come here to ask for more info on this. Specifically the fighting games like Touhou IaMP. If you have any ideas on this please let me know in the comments.

~東方 forever~

--- End quote ---

Normally all Official Touhou Games,  and Official-based Unofficial ones, support recognition and key-mapping of standard game-console controllers(XBOX and PLAYSTATION and compatible).
If however there is a limiting-issue with just Touhou Games or even multiple softwares through your PC not working with game controllers...
then please efer to explanations such. as this one https://rigorousthemes.com/blog/best-joy2key-alternative/
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version