Author Topic: 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - RP Thread Edition  (Read 14972 times)

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - RP Thread Edition
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2022, 05:22:44 PM »
> No need to keep Ran waiting. Let's just swap ingredients for money with our gaps.

OkuuFallout

• Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
    • 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - An in-progress Yukari fanfiction
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2022, 06:23:18 PM »
>You quickly swap the goods with Japanese Yen. Those people will be in for a little surprise when they see the money, if they haven't already.

>After you gather all the stuff, you gap it back to the mansion. Before you head back, though, you drop the leftover cash you had through a gap into Reimu's donation box. She needs some hope, after all.

>You gap back home and find Ran just about done. She probably used some of her power to speed things up.
->"Welcome back, Mistress. The pie is almost finished, thanks to the ingredients you've gathered. You can go ahead to the table, I'll be there in a couple minutes. Chen is there too."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2022, 07:08:57 PM »
> Set them down and relax a bit.
> How eager does Chen seem to be to try this?

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2022, 11:20:44 PM »
>[ERROR: Unclear Command]*

>Chen is usually very excited when Ran cooks something new, and she appears to be so. However, you can tell she is faking it, she probably isn't that eager.

//*I just put this here because I don't understand what the first line you wrote meant. Just in case I wasn't clear enough, which is likely, Yukari sent the ingredients ahead of time to her mansion, but stopped by the shrine to patronize Reimu. Then again, I'm just guessing what you meant by "set them down".

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2022, 12:48:00 AM »
//Oh whoops. Didn't notice we already dropped the ingredients off. That's all it meant.

> Well, it's her loss in enjoying it then.
> Did we notice if Reimu was home or not?

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2022, 02:58:41 PM »
>Chen will probably enjoy it when she starts eating it anyway.

>Reimu was home. She was busy sweeping around the shrine, so it's unlikely that she noticed you.

>Ran comes in with a pie. "Chen, Mistress, I present to you, an apple pie. This one is for Chen..." Ran places a plate of pie in front of her. "And this one is for Mistress Yukari."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2022, 10:21:41 PM »
> Well, time to dig in. See if we're right, or Chen is.

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2022, 02:10:24 PM »
>You take a bite. Ran's cooking is as exquisite as ever. You doubt that most of these pies taste this good.
>>As predicted, after Chen reluctantly says "いただきます" ("itadakimasu" - thank you for the food), she takes a bite, and immediately melts. "Amazhing!" she says, her mouth still full.

>Ran looks expectantly at you for feedback.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2022, 02:48:45 PM »
> "Delicious. Not to mention, this should be your first time making this. I look forward to your meals only getting more delectable, Ran. Dear Chen, were you, perhaps, not confident in your Master's abilities? Or was it caution in my ingredient gathering?"