Author Topic: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly  (Read 104584 times)

Re: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
« Reply #240 on: February 28, 2022, 01:45:29 AM »
>Give our lady a nervous smile
->"I live to serve thee."

> "About that..." An even more sinister smile...

> "But if the culprit returns and repeats this..."

> "I wish they did." Yuuka looks away for a brief moment, as if pondering about the possibility. "Gives me a most wonderful chance to... hmm, become an acquaintance of theirs."
> And after chuckling, she looks back at you.
> "But, allow me to make this formal..."

"You are fired, Elizabeth."

> _

Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2022, 09:15:41 AM »
> "Well, it was a matter of properly saying it with my failures up to now... I see..."

« Reply #242 on: February 28, 2022, 03:19:39 PM »
>"Mmm, it smarts."

« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2022, 10:58:29 PM »
> "Well, it was a matter of properly saying it with my failures up to now... I see..."

>"Mmm, it smarts."

> "Taking into consideration I no longer reside within the manor in which you followed my orders, and that I've required of your services no more in recent times... I would like to make use of your help not as a Mistress ordering, but as a friend requesting it."
> Yuuka twirls her parasol, idly.
> "As such, I would really appreciate if you helped me, Elly. You are more than free to decline if you so desire, and go on minding your own business. In the end, none of this will be forced upon you."

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #244 on: March 08, 2022, 11:05:19 PM »
> "...Hm... So I'm not forced to follow your orders anymore? Well, I'd follow most of them anyways. It's just that now... You can't force me to not accompany you, whenever and wherever, now that I'm fired, correct?"
> Smirk and approach her.

« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2022, 11:21:21 PM »
> "...Hm... So I'm not forced to follow your orders anymore? Well, I'd follow most of them anyways. It's just that now... You can't force me to not accompany you, whenever and wherever, now that I'm fired, correct?"
> Smirk and approach her.

>  You step closer towards Yuuka, the shade of the parasol covering some more of your features that the hat wasn't.
> "I'd assume not, if you are that clingy. If you were to be incredibly annoying, I might have to take care of your annoying presence."
> The Flower Youkai paused, smiling some more right after.
> "Then again, I have quite the resilience when it comes to the two of you, so reaching that point might be difficult to say the least."

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #246 on: March 09, 2022, 03:56:21 AM »
> "At any rate, you being wronged in such a way is of course my business. I'll do whatever I can to help."

« Reply #247 on: March 09, 2022, 04:57:08 AM »
> "At any rate, you being wronged in such a way is of course my business. I'll do whatever I can to help."

> "That is good to know. Thank you. Too bad the situation does not allow for me to properly display my appreciation, as we used to."
> Smiling while looking at Lucy for a bit, she returns her gaze at you.
> "But I suppose such lengthy time frame without interacting did harm the possibility, did it not?"

> _
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 05:14:01 AM by Tashi »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #248 on: March 09, 2022, 02:04:57 PM »
> "The possibility hasn't diminished fully though, right Mist-... Miss Yuuka? Well, we shouldn't let the culprit continue to stand unjudged for this..."
> "Oh, right. I also wonder how you've grown, Miss Yuuka. Though, it may be hard to see... I definitely can't be an outlet of your capabilities yet."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 02:12:10 PM by Neovereign »

« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2022, 06:05:28 PM »
>"I have waited all this time and will continue to wait for you."