~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!

Labyrinth of Touhou 19F

<< < (2/59) > >>

Thurler:
I brought this up in the discord while v3 was setting up, might as well post it here for documentation purposes. There were a few inconsistencies in the Bestiary entries in the wiki, some stats got fixed/updated for Plus Disk v1.105b, mostly typo fixes like some random trash mob on 16F having 660 FIR affinity instead of 66, but there were some balance changes too. I put all the enemy stats into a big spreadsheet to help visualize everything, and listed the base game differences in the pastebin below. Libra has already updated the wiki with everything, including Plus Disk differences, which I was too lazy to check :P

Google Sheet with all enemy stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13YPClLU66WoLjUMIVSTfEqjJOBy-AeqiHv23HlCz_y0/edit?usp=sharing
Pastebin with base game differences: https://pastebin.com/0kXXSABR

The enemy order in the sheets follows the game's bestiary order (kind of): Mobs from 1F -> 30F, then B1F -> B11F, FOEs, Base game bosses, Shadow bosses, Postgame bosses, Murakumo v2, B1-B11F non-Touhou bosses, Orochi heads and forms, Hollow Orochi and heads, Dragon God forms, 29F super bosses (except King for some reason?), Murakumo v3, Shadow Touhous, Shadow Touhous (Heaven). It doesn't cover the IC stuff since I couldn't find that in the data, it's probably stored elsewhere in the game's files.

Speaking of the game files, I documented the exact process I went about to extract this info from the game's 1.105b exe, just in case someone wants to verify this information or in case a new patch comes around and someone wants to check for more changes. You can read it all in this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/jhQa6uyy

Digging through the enemy data there were also 2 unused enemies with stats, one with no attributed image file and one with what seems to be a placeholder drop item. I attached their bestiary entries from hacking the game's save file. Burning Claw Demon is next to the 15F bestiary entries, and Happy Friends next to the B4F enemies.

I wanted to try extracting the enemy AI next, but that's gonna be a big pain to reverse engineer since it requires decompiling the game code and finding out which function does what. Is anyone here familiar with how EthanSilver achieved it for the base game? If there was some specific tool used or some address offset that had enemy AI in them, it could shed some light into where to begin looking for Plus Disk AI stuff.

deice:
couldn't help but notice that the google sheet doesn't have enchanced ryujin, does he not have a separate bestiary entry or has he just not been documented yet? (i base this off of the fact that there's no enemies listed under level 12800, correct me if i'm mistaken)

LonelyGaruga:
It doesn't get a separate bestiary entry since it's just the same thing at a higher level.

deice:

--- Quote from: LonelyGaruga on February 25, 2020, 01:18:39 AM ---It doesn't get a separate bestiary entry since it's just the same thing at a higher level.

--- End quote ---

yea makes sense, like how the infinity corridor enemies have entries for level 1 versions of themselves, kind of a dumb question on my part in hindsight.

LonelyGaruga:
There was another update on Labyrinth of Touhou 3 from 3peso yesterday, since it hasn't been posted here I thought I'd get that out of the way.

Highlighting the upgrade system for sub equipment, by using materials and other sub equipment you can upgrade sub equipment. Each upgrade is a 10% increase to the base stat, and upgrades also add additional effects and an Awakening Effect (覚醒効果). In the screenshot shown, the Life Piece has HP+22%, all stats+22%, accuracy and evasion+22, and the Awakening Effect "Base HP Increase Lv3".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version