~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Labyrinth of Touhou 19F
(1/58) > >>
Zoomy Tsugumi:
New forum, new floor.

An archive of the previous threads and the links on the first post can be found here. But to start a new trend and condense the list a bit, I'll narrow it down to some more relevant links.

English Wiki
LoT1
LoT2

Japanese Wiki
LoT1
LoT2

LoT 1 Patches and other downloads
Ver 2.04 patch
Ver 3.01 patch (Special disk only)
English Patch for Ver 3.01
New Game+ file for version 3.01

LoT 2, its Patches, and other downloads
The place to go to buy a legitimate copy of the game.
Plus Disc is purchasable here

Start game with all (Pre-Plus Disk) characters
Ver 1.202
Ver 1.203
Translation patch for LoT2 as of 2020/03/15
1.203 translation with image dxas (for translated images)

Various info files on enemies/stats/formulas etc.: Enemy Info
Contains their Stats, Affinities, Ailment Resistances, EXP, Money, Drops, and Types

Spellcard Info
4 text files for Characters, Commands, Enemies, and Subclass data in a zip file

Passive Skill Info
Data on all the character's passive skills that affect damage formulas, stats, etc

Enemy AI Dump
Image Packs
Squidtentacle's pack
chripy's pack
Pandaology's pack

3peso's website
LoT2 Plus' website
LoT2's website

Let me know if any links are busted or if things need to be added. Happy dungeon crawling!
Zoomy Tsugumi:
To kick things off, with the impending (ableit very far off apparently) release of LoT3, I figure it'd be a good idea to at least fully flesh out the wiki for LoT2. So I prepared a save file for NG, Pre-20F-Murakumo. Everyone's library levels reset too with Tomes of Reincarnation, so you're free to build whomever you want, however you want.

Ideally we can fill the rest of the +Disk floors up with strategies and guides beyond just having a map on the latter floors.
TobikoTakatou:
I need to start playing LoT sometime! All the discussion of it drives me to believe it'll be a lot of fun, if a bit of a time-consumer.
Zoomy Tsugumi:
Would definitely recommend it! 2 is a fair bit more beginner friendly thanks to all the QoL changes but if you liked 2, then 1's a pretty enjoyable experience also. Definitely a time sink on both games but a fun one for sure.
TheWeirdOtaku:
It's a lot of fun, you should totally try it!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version