~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Lotus Eaters manga discussion thread
(1/10) > >>
Lebon14:
Well. Let's start off where we stopped.

3 chapters are now out and it started very well if you asked me.

Looking forward for more!

Current schedule: Monthly, by the end of the month.
latiasred:
im kiiinda more interested in cheating detective satori since im not very hyped about stuff involving dreams and sleep in touhou, i think weve had enough of it for a while

still miyoi is cute and i wanna see what she can do

and... uh... marisa being a drunk crossdresser is canon now??

also is this the first time marisa is seen inside of reimus shrine, because to this day i still cant figure it out and my message on marisas touhouwiki talk page never got answered which leaves me to assume nobody uses talk pages, because this is the second time

--- Quote ---The section about Marisa's relationship with Reimu states she's never been seen in the shrine before, but if I'm understanding correctly, the new chapter of Suichouka shows that Reimu carried Marisa to her shrine, and she is seen asleep there. I might just be reading it wrong, but if someone can confirm this I think they should change that line.
--- End quote ---
PK:
I didn't expect Miyoi's identity to be revealed so quickly. Also I hope we see more youkai-youkai interactions since she said she protects Geidontei from them.
latiasred:

--- Quote ---more youkai-youkai interactions
--- End quote ---

hmm come to think of it yeah, we don't see youkai dealing with other youkai as much, which is disappointing since i like the idea. it's mostly human-human or human-youkai

i hope we get youkai interacting here too, especially since miyoi's ability doesn't look(read:look) like something that would affect youkai.
Lebon14:

--- Quote from: PK on February 19, 2020, 01:41:35 PM ---I didn't expect Miyoi's identity to be revealed so quickly. Also I hope we see more youkai-youkai interactions since she said she protects Geidontei from them.

--- End quote ---

Very good observation. I'd love some youkai-youkai interaction too.

Miyoi being a zashiki-warashi means she brings good or bad luck depending on how she is treated.
However, I feel that she doesn't stop there. I feel that she has some kind of control over perception or something. She's literally... you know... when you're drunk and keep drinking, you don't even realized that you asked for another and they keep coming. Miyoi's the girl you don't remember that gave you beer after beer.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version