~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Characters you would like to see again

<< < (2/2)

Vance_croowa_08:

--- Quote from: nav on February 22, 2024, 10:54:14 AM ---Yuuka, please! But I gotta accept that if she hasn't made it into the latest Phantasmagoria-style game, she's not coming back at all.

--- End quote ---

I agree, Yuuka FTW

degradingwindow:
I would normally say Remilia needs a comeback but we at least get some cameos/references of her in print works and endings so I'm lightly satisfied.

The character who I think really needs a comeback is Eiki. Even though she's a final boss, she rarely appears in anything at all. She's one of my favourite characters and it's a big shame that ZUN neglects her.

High-Tension Yuuritsu:
First and foremost I think Stage 5-Stage 6 bosses who haven't appeared in any game as a playable character following their debut game should get a chance to stand it the spotlight again. Like Kaguya, Eirin, Orin, Shou, etc...Then we could gradually move down to the characters at the lower stages.

Goomba98:
I've really been wanting to play as Shou for a while, particularly in the fighting games so that she could have a reason to use her non-magical spear as an actual spear and not just to look cool. She's not even playable in Hopeless Masquerade, for some forsaken reason!

I also want Alice to return - not only is she both cute and cool (like many Touhou girls), but it's really weird for ZUN to say that Alice is a special character in her grand return to Windows, and then outright stop featuring her in the games after a while.

And speaking of magicians who know Marisa, I also want Patchouli to have another major game role, both because I love her elemental magic and how it's themed after the days of the week, and also because I recently realized her personality is a lot like mine - pretty much everything the Touhou Wiki says about her personality is more-or-less applicable to me as well!

jankop:
I think it would be cool to see more PC98 characters coming back but I doubt it'll even happen again. But two characters from the Windows-era games that I would like to see again are the Komeiji sisters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version