~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
How is the Touhou community in your area, or country?
<< < (4/4)
degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: jankop on November 08, 2023, 07:23:30 PM ---I'm from Greece and the community here is basically non-existent. I'm in a Greek Touhou discord server (possibly the only one) and excluding some bots and an alt there are exactly 13 people there.
Hello fellow Balkan existance!!!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: nav on November 06, 2023, 07:59:28 PM ---I joined the main Polish Discord just to check on them. Lots of people, middling activity.

--- End quote ---

How do you guys even find these types of servers?Do you just stumble upon them or do you go out of your way to search [insert country here] Touhou discord server. I assume it would be hard to find one that is specifically centered around your country by mere coincidence.
nav:
It was on Disboard. I guess big servers have a good chance to be there.
jankop:

--- Quote from: degradingwindow on November 09, 2023, 01:51:58 PM ---How do you guys even find these types of servers?Do you just stumble upon them or do you go out of your way to search [insert country here] Touhou discord server. I assume it would be hard to find one that is specifically centered around your country by mere coincidence.

--- End quote ---

For me it was very hard to find it. I was searching for a lot of stuff on Google and only found, like, 3 memes. I was so desperate that I started making my own server but when I saw some interesting conversations on the comment section of a Greek-styled arrange and I clicked on a person's channel and in one of their videos there was a link to that server.
Vance_croowa_08:
In my country (Italy), the Touhou fandom isn't as big as that of english-speaking countries (like its internet presence is almost nonexistent) but it does exist however. There's even a discord server for italian Touhou fans! I even managed to convert one of my friends to the cult (tho he hasn't played any of the games and his knowledge of the series is surface-level). I just wish i had a irl friend who loves Touhou as much as i do
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version