~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Myon Quest - Scattered Souls
<< < (78/87) > >>
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2024, 07:33:59 PM ---Youmu:

> "So what was that?"

--- End quote ---
> "Probably Alice fixing up Aya if I had to guess." Marisa answers, as Aya returns to the main room in her body.
>_
Kilgamayan:
Myon:

> Follow Aya out.

Youmu:

> "I mean the details. There was something to it that I couldn't quite discern. But I guess it can wait for another few seconds."
> Draw our better ribbon-slicin' sword and measure the up the intrusive ribbon on the cat.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2024, 02:41:00 PM ---Myon:

> Follow Aya out.

Youmu:

> "I mean the details. There was something to it that I couldn't quite discern. But I guess it can wait for another few seconds."
> Draw our better ribbon-slicin' sword and measure the up the intrusive ribbon on the cat.

--- End quote ---
> You follow Aya out.

> "Maybe you're just feeling her spirit." Alice says, following Aya to the main room.
> You ready one of your blades.
> You should be able to cut it clean off...
>_
Kilgamayan:
Youmu:

> "Hold still."
> Focus
> and slice off that ribbon without slicing the cat!
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2024, 04:40:55 AM ---Youmu:

> "Hold still."
> Focus
> and slice off that ribbon without slicing the cat!

--- End quote ---
> You ready while the cat keeps still - as do the dolls.
> A quick slash is all it took. There's a moment of resistance, but in the end, the hesitation to be removed from the cat couldn't hold up.
> However, you immediately notice it's somehow tied around your wrist now... it makes you feel a bit weird. It's not draining, it's something else...
> The cat quickly turns into a cat, though now more like a cat girl.
> "Ahhh, finally it's off." She sighs. "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused so far, but I swear I couldn't control any of it!"
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version