~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
<< < (3/50) > >>
Neovereign:
> "Good morning. We are in what I know as Gensokyo. If you mean more specific, then I doubt you've heard of such a place, but we're near the Lake of Blood."
> Do we know of much Gensokyo locations?
Tashi:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 06:07:19 AM ---> "Good morning. We are in what I know as Gensokyo. If you mean more specific, then I doubt you've heard of such a place, but we're near the Lake of Blood."
> Do we know of much Gensokyo locations?

--- End quote ---

> "... Gensokyo?" the woman spoke, her eyebrows furrowing while looking to the side, and to the lake nearby. "... I see. You wouldn't happen to know where civilization is, do you? I'd assume it's very near if you are in a place as remote as this mountain, but..."
> Not really. You are somewhat aware of your immediate surroundings outside of the Lake of Blood, but not a land you have explored.

> _
Neovereign:
> "You must be pretty lost to be out here..."
> Sigh.
> "And here I thought for a second that someone had actually come to see me. Well, I'm afraid I can't tell you too much about the civilization of Gensokyo either. I'm not the most popular, as you've demonstrated..."
> Don't think too hard about being unpopular...
Tashi:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 06:45:26 AM ---> "You must be pretty lost to be out here..."
> Sigh.
> "And here I thought for a second that someone had actually come to see me. Well, I'm afraid I can't tell you too much about the civilization of Gensokyo either. I'm not the most popular, as you've demonstrated..."
> Don't think too hard about being unpopular...

--- End quote ---

> The woman's expression shifted to an apologetic smile, her eyes relaxing from their previously intense gaze.
> "My apologies. It seems I have a remarked tendency to end up in places that weren't quite in my plans. However good or bad as it can be at times. Nevertheless, I thank you for your help. Miss...?"
> You... are sure that you will make a big name for yourself. It's just that Gensokyo hasn't gotten to bask in what you can do!

> _
Neovereign:
> "You can call me Elly. And, may I have something to call you?"
> "I could probably help you search."
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version