~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
<< < (49/50) > >>
Tashi:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on February 14, 2022, 09:18:52 PM --->Give our lady a nervous smile
->"I live to serve thee."

--- End quote ---

> "About that..." An even more sinister smile...

--- Quote from: Neovereign on February 14, 2022, 11:36:05 PM ---> "But if the culprit returns and repeats this..."

--- End quote ---

> "I wish they did." Yuuka looks away for a brief moment, as if pondering about the possibility. "Gives me a most wonderful chance to... hmm, become an acquaintance of theirs."
> And after chuckling, she looks back at you.
> "But, allow me to make this formal..."

"You are fired, Elizabeth."
> _

Neovereign:
> "Well, it was a matter of properly saying it with my failures up to now... I see..."
Philosopher:
>"Mmm, it smarts."
Tashi:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on February 28, 2022, 09:15:41 AM ---> "Well, it was a matter of properly saying it with my failures up to now... I see..."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Philosopher on February 28, 2022, 03:19:39 PM --->"Mmm, it smarts."

--- End quote ---

> "Taking into consideration I no longer reside within the manor in which you followed my orders, and that I've required of your services no more in recent times... I would like to make use of your help not as a Mistress ordering, but as a friend requesting it."
> Yuuka twirls her parasol, idly.
> "As such, I would really appreciate if you helped me, Elly. You are more than free to decline if you so desire, and go on minding your own business. In the end, none of this will be forced upon you."

> _
Neovereign:
> "...Hm... So I'm not forced to follow your orders anymore? Well, I'd follow most of them anyways. It's just that now... You can't force me to not accompany you, whenever and wherever, now that I'm fired, correct?"
> Smirk and approach her.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version