~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
how much do touhou physical copies usually go for?
(1/1)
mike:
im not really sure how this whole forum posting thing works, as i just found out about this site today. but ive been wondering how much physical copies of touhou games usually go for, especially the older ones + seihou, if that counts. please lmk if you know!
williewillus:
Everything from EoSD onwards is still being produced and sold by Team Shanghai Alice, so you shouldn't be paying anything more than the retail price + shipping for them.

PC98 and Seihou are out of production so the prices you see will reflect their status as vintage collectibles.
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: mike on March 25, 2024, 07:54:48 PM ---im not really sure how this whole forum posting thing works, as i just found out about this site today. but ive been wondering how much physical copies of touhou games usually go for, especially the older ones + seihou, if that counts. please lmk if you know!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: williewillus on March 25, 2024, 09:11:14 PM ---Everything from EoSD onwards is still being produced and sold by Team Shanghai Alice, so you shouldn't be paying anything more than the retail price + shipping for them.

PC98 and Seihou are out of production so the prices you see will reflect their status as vintage collectibles.

--- End quote ---

After having found and researched the average and honest medium prices on Ebay,where they are plenty enough available,along their shipping cost... they are from 35 to 50 € (Europe) and 26 to 45$ (North America)but they also often include a "Best Offer(proposal)" alongside their direct prices.
Antimattter Eels:
Yeah, the windows games on Akiba Hobby cost me $13, but the shipping was AWFUL
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version