~Beyond the Border~ > The Shrinemaiden Café

Non-Touhou Dream Thread?

<< < (2/2)

SeroVich:
I had a dream where I was in the balcony of my apartment and the sun shined like a golden glow. It was SO BRIGHT, that I had to cover my eyes so I can have some visibility. And that's it, that was the dream.

nav:
Speaking of the Sun I had a dream where there were five artificial suns in the sky. Looking at them, I had a sense of dread for a second, and then they all exploded. We rushed to escape pods and ended up on a completely new planet. I don't remember anything else, but I'll be damned if this isn't memorable enough.

SeroVich:

--- Quote from: nav on April 28, 2024, 07:06:11 AM ---Speaking of the Sun I had a dream where there were five artificial suns in the sky. Looking at them, I had a sense of dread for a second, and then they all exploded. We rushed to escape pods and ended up on a completely new planet. I don't remember anything else, but I'll be damned if this isn't memorable enough.

--- End quote ---

Broooooo, if you are into writing, this will be a good premise for a Sci-Fi story, lol.

nav:

--- Quote from: SeroVich on April 28, 2024, 04:00:55 PM ---Broooooo, if you are into writing, this will be a good premise for a Sci-Fi story, lol.

--- End quote ---
I used to be into writing, actually, but not so much anymore. I'm at my creative low point. This dream would make for a nice intro, but tne main portion of the story would, of course, be the new planet and I have no idea how would it look loke. My mind's blank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version