~Beyond the Border~ > The Shrinemaiden Café

hi folks

(1/6) > >>

Tengukami:
if you post on this forum, know that i have appreciated it

if you felt ignored and unseen, know that i saw and felt grateful for your post

i feel like discord and social media have more or less replaced the glory of forumposting, and while that's the way of things, it does warm my heart to see folks still breathing life into this place

you are appreciated and valued

i hope you celebrated the 20th birthday of PCB in your own way

hugs,

ammy

williewillus:
three cheers for forums that will outlast all the other spaces, and whose contents are indexable and searchable by posterity!

Happy 20th anniversary of PCB.

nav:
Discord is great, but I enjoy forums too. Always have. They have less immediacy, but more permanence and that's important. This post will be easily accessible by people for years to come, while on Discord everything gets pushed back by today's hot topic.

Tengukami:

--- Quote from: nav on August 18, 2023, 11:15:36 AM ---Discord is great, but I enjoy forums too. Always have. They have less immediacy, but more permanence and that's important. This post will be easily accessible by people for years to come, while on Discord everything gets pushed back by today's hot topic.
--- End quote ---

That's my feeling on it too. Like I'm in a dozen different servers and enjoy them all, no question, but I'll sometimes remember something from this place from years ago and I can actually go back and read it again, which is quite nice. Plus it's a nice way to talk with others. I don't even mind the dearth of new posts here (apart from in RPG, which will probably survive the heat death of the universe tbh) so long as they keep happening, at whatever pace they do

kurzov:
I'd say something here but it's already been said.
I am glad to see people are still here on a regular basis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version